- Privacy and security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
As “Personal data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. These include the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide to us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application, will be treated in accordance with the standards of data protection and will only be collected, treated and used for lawful purposes, Legitimate and informed. Therefore, we detail all the purposes with which you use LITTLE THAI personal data as responsible for the treatment:
- Manage the registration forms to be able to become registered users and access the services, in addition to contact them and answer them about the questions raised or receive commercial information about new products and novelties of the company.
- Process purchase orders and then receive new promotions on a timely basis via electronic media
- Respond to queries by submitting contact forms. The data obtained through this route are to respond to the users themselves and to send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
From LITTLE THAI we inform all users of the non-obligatory character of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, the non-completion of such data may prevent LITTLE THAI from providing all services linked to such data, liberating of all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete rendering of these services.
It is the user’s obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep it up to date, so LITTLE THAI reserves the right to exclude from the services and cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without Prejudice to other actions that proceed in law.
- Working/working with us section.
In relation to the candidates who completed the form or send their CV in the section work of the Web and in accordance with the provisions of the new General regulation of protection of personal data 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, it We inform you that P C H Manyi SL is also responsible for this treatment. And the data collected in this section will be treated in order to manage the selection of candidates that the company considers of interest based on existing vacancies or positions to be covered. For this purpose candidates will be required to send their CV, which involves providing personal data such as: name, address, telephone, e-mail, studies, profession and others necessary for the correct selection of personnel Play. Your treatment will be focused solely on achieving these goals.
The company reserves the power to keep the candidate’s CV for future recruitment processes for a maximum period of one year.
- Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of its data is the answer to the queries posed through the Web page, which implies the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested.
- Time to maintain data
With the exception of the CV collected through the section works with us, the data will be retained the time necessary to respond to queries, process orders, as well as comply with tax and tax obligations. However, in the event that there is no legal obligation to preserve the data, it will be retained for commercial purposes until the user revokes the consent.
- Communicating your personal data to third parties
Personal data will not be communicated to any third party. If it is necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent will be requested.
- Security of your personal data
LITTLE THAI has a special concern for ensuring the safety of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organisational measures, to prevent any loss or use not authorized by third parties, for example our web portals use Protocols of Https data encryption.
- Information on using cookies
For the mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of LITTLE THAI is not automatically registered any personal data that identifies a user. However, we inform you that during the browsing of the website are used “cookies “, small data files that are generated on the computer of the Internet and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- a)The date and time of access to the WEB, allowing to know the hours of more influx, and to make the precise adjustments to avoid problems of saturation in our peak hours.
- b) The number of daily visitors of each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve their content, in order that the users obtain a more satisfactory result and to improve the design of the contents.
- c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Web site to conduct analytical and statistical studies on the use of the Web.
- d) Security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
- Rights of users.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the rules of data protection, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability of data and opposition that assist you by writing Directed to LITTLE THAI, located at Calle Onteniente, 5, 1 º 1 ª, ZIP code 46008 from Valencia or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you consider, you may file a complaint with the Spanish data protection Agency.
- Do you not wish to receive information from us or would you like to revoke your consent?
Any user may object to the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (no retroactive effect). To do so, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive publicity by email, you can also oppose from this email, clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided to you.