FIRST.- WEBSITE’S OWNER
The present web portal belongs to P C H Manyi SL (hereinafter LITTLE THAI) with CIF B98546997 with registered office in order to comply with article 10 of the Law of the services of the information society and electronic commerce, in Onteniente Street, 5, 1, 1, (46008) Valencia and registered in Mercantile Registry of Valencia in volume 9644, book 6926, Folio 214, Section 8, sheet V-154467. Any user will be able to contact VEDRÍ ABOGADOS either at their registered office, through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone that appears on the web portal.
SECOND.- WEB´S OBJECT
LITTLE THAI makes available to the public (hereinafter user), different digital services like this web portal, or the different mobile applications available from the platforms of Apple Store or Google Play that show information about the company and its promotions (hereinafter content and/or services), through an informative website. The contents of the aforementioned digital assets are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, because of the nature of the web, it is possible that changes or include change in the content of these conditions, so any user is obliged to access the present conditions each time you access the website, assuming that will apply conditions that are in force at the time of their access
THIRD.- ACCESS TO SERVICES
Access to the services offered doesn´t require prior registration. However, to use the mobile applications, to consult certain contents of the Web site, to receive the newsletters or to make an order, it will be necessary to register the user using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the user during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES.
The user is obliged to use the services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, in a purely enunciative and non-limiting way, it is strictly forbidden:
- use the services of form, with purposes or effects contrary to the law, to the morals and to the generally accepted good customs or to the public order;
- to reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify services, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or resulting legally permitted;
- Perform any act which may be considered as a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights pertaining to LITTLE THAI or to third;
- use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Web site to send publicity, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a Plurality of persons irrespective of their purpose, as well as to commercialize or disclose such information in any way;
The user shall be liable for damages of any kind that LITTLE THAI may suffer, on the occasion of the breach of any of the obligations previously exposed as well as any other included in these general conditions and/or Those imposed by law in relation to the use of the website.
Any minor user shall use the Web under the consent of his/her father, mother or legal guardian, being those responsible for any problems that may occur in the purchases and in the use of the services of the same.
LITTLE THAI shall at all times ensure the respect of the legal system in force, and shall be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the service or exclude the user from the website in the event of an alleged commission, of any offences or fouls typified by The Penal code in force, or in case of observing any behaviors that in LITTLE THAI´s judgment are contrary to these general conditions or can disturb the good functioning, image, credibility and/or LITTLE THAI’s prestige.
FIFTH.- CONDUCT RULES
Users will be able to contact LITTLE THAI and interact in certain sections of the Web portal, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this conduct code:
- NO USER MAY IMPERSONATE ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATIONotherwise they may incur a misdemeanor or offense under the Penal code and the Spanish Civil code.
- DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE CANNOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity are not admissible. In such a case, LITTLE THAI reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to exercise the appropriate judicial routes.
- IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies, or web portals, and generally carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out this action and even put it in the knowledge of the Spanish agency of data protection.
SIXTH.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web site, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are of the exclusive property of LITTLE THAI or of third parties, whose rights in this respect It rightfully holds LITTLE THAI, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes and their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
SEVENTH.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILIY
LITTLE THAI reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, safety, control, maintenance, power failures or any other justifiable cause.
Consequently, LITTLE THAI does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or services, so the use of the same by the users is carried out at their own risk, without at any time , this responsibilities may be demanded to LITTLE THAI.
In addition, LITTLE THAI assumes no liability whatsoever of:
- Of the use that the users make of the materials arranged on the web, either prohibited or allowed, in infringement of the rights of intellectual property and/or industrial of contents of the own web or of the portals of third parties.
- Of any damages to the users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or the localization of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that form the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the Web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, irrespective of whether these third parties could be joined to LITTLE THAI by contractual means.
Similarly, LITTLE THAI excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems as well As in the documents or systems stored in them, so LITTLE THAI will not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous case or Force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency outside the good faith of LITTLE THAI
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
- Of errors or damage to the website by use of the inefficient and bad faith service on the part of the user.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the requested information.
In any case, LITTLE THAI is committed to solving the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incidence
EIGHTH.- LINKS TO OTHERS WEBSITES
LITTLE THAI doesn´t assume any liability for any damages suffered by access to third party services/content through connections, links or links of linked sites or the accuracy or reliability thereof. The function of the links that appear in LITTLE THAI is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where he will be able to expand the services offered by the Portal. LITTLE THAI shall in no case be responsible for the result obtained through such links or the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third party services are provided by the latter, so LITTLE THAI cannot control and does not control the legality of the services or its quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme prudence in the valuation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly prohibited the introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites outside little Thai that allow access to the present web portal without the express consent of Little Thai. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks in websites other than the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by LITTLE THAI.
LITTLE THAI undertakes to fulfil the obligation of secrecy of the personal data, therefore it has taken the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking account at all times of the state of the Technology.
In the forms that refine personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for the data to be collected. The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, opposition and portability of data that they attend, by writing to LITTLE THAI in the E-mail email@example.com. If you consider, you may file a complaint with the Spanish data protection Agency.
TENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigation issues that may arise, Spanish law will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, with waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to it, to the jurisdiction of The courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).